Summer 09- Summiting Lembert Dome in Yosemite, (Tuolumine meadows in the background)

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Shelly's new ride

After enduring my former company car, a Ford Taurus, for several years, I finally let Shelly pick a car that suited her better. After months of research, she selected a sandy beach 2010 Prius. Toyota began to distribute these cars in late May but so far none of the 2010 models that arrived in Boise had the desired color or option package. The day before we left on our vacation to California, I decided to check the Reno and Sacramento markets. As luck would have it, the exact car we wanted had just arrived at a dealer in south Lake Tahoe. After a few phone calls back and forth, a deal was reached and we returned from our trip with a souvenir that should provide us with many years of satisfaction and usefulness.


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wow!! What a fantastic souvenir!! I'm so jealous, Shelly!!! I hope you love it! It's absolutely gorgeous.